Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Beginnings

      Summer is always a hectic time for our family and this summer is no exception.  We just got home from a trip that involved 2 weeks of visiting family and another week at Disney World (courtesy of the girls being Top Sellers for Girl Scouts this year!)  Oh, and adding to the fun is the fact that all 5 of us have our birthdays in July!  Yes, that's right....all three kids, plus the hubby and myself.
     Somewhere in the midst of all the chaos I managed to start a business. So, welcome to Dixie West Designs!  I will be posting about everything from sewing to recipes to homeschooling (yep, we do that too!).  You might even see some woodworking!
     My kids (14 and 12 year old girls and a 9 year old boy) keep me on my toes, my husband keeps me grounded, and sewing keeps me sane.  I will do my best to post at least a couple of times per week. :)




~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice, ya'll!